PORTAVENTURA CARIBE ACQUATIC PARK
In a nutshell An excursion full of fun and relaxation in the PortAventura Caribe Acquatic Park, a 50,000 m² tropical island to cool down in lots of water slides and swimming pools where water reigns supreme.
Good to know
- Tropical plants
- Waterfalls, swimming pools piscine, parks
- Pirate ship
- Rapid Race
- King Khajuna Water Slide
- Relaxing on the beach at Playa Paraíso and Sésamo Beach
- Triángulo de las Bermudas
- Our visit to the PortAventura Caribe Acquatic Park will allow us to see many varieties of tropical plants (it holds about 4,300), but that’s not all: this is actually a themed water park which boasts of waterfalls, enormous swimming pools, lush green parks full of palm trees, all accompanied by typical reggae music. For the more adventurous, there is also an entertaining Pirate ship brought to life with a crew of Sesame Street characters.
- Attractions for you to try include the Rapid Race, consisting of 6 daring water slides, to improvise speed races up and down and through cool waterfalls, or you can challenge the King Khajuna, the highest, most majestic attraction in the park, with a 31 metre-high, free-fall slide with a 55 degree slope.
- Alternatively, you can relax on Playa Paraiso, take the kids to Sesame Beach or face the fearful waves of the Triángulo de las Bermudas.
Good to know
- The tour includes entry to the Portaventura Caribe Acquatic Park.
- This excursion does not include a guide. A
local guide will provide general information in English or Spanish.