PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR OF ICELAND'S WONDERS
Sightseen, Less than 1 hour walking, 52
This excursion is the ultimate must for professional photographers or passionate amateurs. Iceland's landscape of volcanoes, fumaroles, jagged peaks and expanses of emerald green make it a perfect location for high-impact photos. Cameras at the ready!
- Iceland's landscape
- Photography sessions
- Iceland is a real photographers' paradise. Its vast open spaces, incredible geological formations and colour contrasts are a source of inspiration for nature lovers.
- We will head off in search of breathtaking views, in the thick of nature at its wildest yet still accessible, hiding practically undiscovered scenic wonders for us to immortalise on camera.
- Whether we are photography fans or professionals, we will be spoilt for choice with the incredible variety of opportunities for that ultimate photograph: the surreal atmosphere of the vast lava fields, the bubbling geothermal fields, jagged mountain peaks, lakes, unspoilt nature and wild fauna.
- We will head back to the ship knowing that we had a unique chance to bring a treasure trove of unforgettable images home with us.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is conducted in English.
- Do not forget to bring your camera and photographic equipment.
- We recommend wearing warm clothing and layers, and closed shoes with non-slip soles.
- The temperature in the geothermal area is very high. We recommend not getting close to the springs.