TUK-TUK IN DUBROVNIK
Thailand or India? Neither, you're in Dubrovnik, on a picturesque three-wheeled electric taxi with open sides. Get into the swing of things right away: from the distant racket of the market in Gruz harbor to the Tudjman Bridge over the fjord, then up to summit of Mount Srđ. And if you like, you can even take a trip through the old town.
- Tuk-tuk tour
- Franjo Tudjman Bridge
- Mount Srđ
- Vrata od Pila
- Old town: optional free time
- An electric tuk-tuk ride is a comfortable and entertaining way to explore historic Dubrovnik in an eco-sustainable way. From the shouts of the market traders in the old harbor to the fragrance of the trees on Mount Srđ, you'll come into closer contact with the places you visit and have a chance to take lots of pictures on the go.
- Start on the spectacular Franjo Tudjman Bridge, built over a long fjord between 1998 and 2002. You'll then climb to the top of Mount Srđ, behind Dubrovnik, for a panoramic view over the red tiled roofs of the old town and the city walls. Did you know that near the summit are the remains of an imperial fort built during the Napoleonic Wars between 1806 and 1816?
- Your tuk-tuk will take you to Vrada od Pila, the gate to Dubrovnik old town. You can then decide whether you want to tour the old town or return to the ship.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- The tuk-tuk can carry up to 4 passengers. It may be necessary to share the vehicle with other passengers. We cannot guarantee that families will be seated together in the same tuk-tuk
- The tour may also be planned in reverse, starting from the old town. You'll receive further details in your cabin.
- A shuttle bus is available for your return journey back to the ship.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.