JEEP ADVENTURE AND RELAX ON ROVINIA BEACH
Let us discover the coast and hinterland of Corfu off the beaten track along dirt roads to get to know the most beautiful parts of the island ending the day with a dip into the Mediterranean waters in a charming cove.
What we will see
- Adventure on a jeep
- Agios Ioannis and Ropa Valley
- Kanakades and Liapades
- Relaxing at Rovinia beach
What we will do
- At the port, we are assigned our Jeeps so we can embark on our adventure in convoy following the leading Jeep.
- We drive along the coastal road towards the north of the island and cross the popular resort of Agios Ioannis as well as unspoilt areas such as the Ropa Valley, a natural habitat to many birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and small mammals.
- We reach the village of Kanakades and take some dirt roads as far as Liapades, where an off-road track takes us to the foothills of a mountain dotted with villages surrounded by pine and olive trees.
- The drive ends near our final destination: Rovinia beach, a wild secluded cove surrounded by two cliffs. We park our Jeep and proceed on food, venturing for approximately 100 metres into the local vegetation.
- Once on the beach, we have a small paradise all to ourselves to relax, swim and bask in the Mediterranean sun. The crystal-clear waters ranging from blue to emerald green, the cliffs rising to protect the shore, the charming cave opening towards the sea and the lush surrounding vegetation make Rovinia truly picture perfect.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide but a local escort.?
- Each jeep can carry 4 people, therefore you may have to share your jeep with other guests. We cannot garantee the same places on the same jeeps for families.
- It is not possible to carry strollers inside the jeeps.
- To drive you must have been in possession of a valid driving license for at least 3 years, be over the age of 23 and sign a rental agreement that includes insurance before starting off. For no EU guests an international license is required.
- The walk to reach Rovinia beach is steep, so we recommend wearing non-slip shoes.
- The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or guests with back problems.
- This excursion involves walking on cobbles, uneven ground and sand.
- Jeeps may be soft-top or hard-top.
- Minimum age: 4 years old.
- The jeeps have a manual gearbox (not automatic).