WALKING TOUR OF CAVTAT AND DUBROVNIK
We will explore two authentic jewels of the Adriatic, the towns of Cavtat and Dubrovnik, discovering their secrets on a guided walking tour.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour
- Dubrovnik Riviera
- Cavtat: guided tour
- Dubrovnik: guided tour
What we will do
- Our excursion will begin with a sightseeing coach tour of the hills overlooking the city of Dubrovnik, which offer breathtaking views of the old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Our tour will continue along the stunning eastern stretch of Dubrovnik Riviera, with its string of picturesque seaside villages, exceptionally beautiful coves and hills teeming with lush Mediterranean vegetation.
- We will reach the town of Cavtat, also known as the Old City. It is one of the oldest settlements in this area of the Adriatic and lies on a strip of land that juts out into the sea and is surrounded by hills.
- Few other places offer such a harmonious blend of Mediterranean beauty and architecture, in both their modern and ancient forms, as it has proudly preserved its rich historical and cultural traditions.
- After a short guided walking tour of Cavtat, we will head back to our starting point for a short guided tour of Dubrovnik, where we can admire the magnificent exteriors of its monuments and soak up the charming atmosphere in the old town.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- In order to guarantee the health of our guests, in compliance with the regulations and the respect of the safety protocol, the itineraries and the duration of the excursions may be subject to changes, even if not substantial.?