MONDELLO YOUR WAY
Sightseen, Relax, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking
Spend a few hours on one of the most beautiful beaches on Palermo's coastline, just 11 km from the city center. You'll find all the facilities you need to get a perfect tan, enjoy some water sports or sip on a drink.
- Mondello beach
- You'll fall in love with the Mondello tourist resort the minute you arrive: it's Palermo's favorite beach because it is as beautiful as it is wild.
- The landscape of Monte Pellegrino, which Goethe described as the most beautiful headland in the world frames this white bay. The extra fine sand and shallow water accentuate all the colors, from deep blue to turquoise.
- The beach is suitable for everyone and you can hire beach umbrellas, chairs and cabins. If you're in the mood for exercise, you can take your pick from the various sports available at the beach, including SUP, windsurfing and beach volleyball, with the help of qualified instructors if needed.
- And if you look behind you, you'll see a string of Liberty style villas by architect Ernesto Basile, the best expression of Italian Art Nouveau, sailing clubs and a marina full of yachts.
Good to know
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.
- During the tour, a local guide will provide information in English or Italian.