KAYAKING THROUGH THE MANGROVE FOREST
In a nutshell We will paddle through the crystal-clear waters of Lac Bay National Park, immersed in one of the best-preserved mangrove forests in the Caribbean, and we will come face to face with fascinating multi-coloured water birds and fish in an authentic natural paradise.
- Sightseeing tour
- Lac Bay National Park
- Kayak excursion
- Flora and fauna sightings
- Farewell drink
- We will kick off our excursion with a sightseeing tour that will last around 20 minutes and allow us to appreciate unspoilt natural landscapes, a prelude to the fantastic experience that awaits us.
- We will make our way to the information centre at Lac Bay National Park, where we will be given the necessary safety instructions and we will put on high-visibility jackets before turning into real explorers.
- Following our guide, we will delve deep into the mangrove forest, comfortably seated in our kayaks with adjustable backs, armed with a paddle and a spirit of adventure.
- Paddling through the crystal-clear waters, we will explore the wonders of nature in this unspoilt reserve. We will learn to recognise the four different species of mangrove that grow in the area, and we will spot multi-coloured water birds and fish as we become part of a truly unique ecosystem.
- We will end the excursion by raising a toast to nature with a well-deserved drink.