GRAND TOUR OF SIHANOUKVILLE
Panorama, Nature, Beach, Culture, Meal included
An all-round excursion to learn about the local traditions, from fishing to spirituality, do some shopping in a typical local market and finally immerse yourself in an authentic paradise by the sea, where we enjoy a good lunch and can relax in our will.
What we will see
- Tomnub Rolork village
- Wat Leu temple
- Phsar Lurh market
- Sokha Beach & Resort: lunch and relaxation
What we will do
- We leave the port on board a bus and we move towards the seaside village of Tomnub Rolork, where we have the opportunity to observe the local fishermen at work, engaged in their daily activities such as shrimp drying.
- We continue the journey by bus to the Buddhist temple Wat Leu, which stands on top of a wooded hill where you can enjoy spectacular views of the city.
- During the visit, we admire the artistic and architectural beauties of the site, stroll through the gardens scattered with sculptures that refer to the Cambodian religions and pay homage to the statue of King Jayavoraman VII.
- Our next destination is the local Phsar Lurh market, where we can browse and shop for fresh food, clothing and electronics vendors.
- Finally we reach the Sokha Beach & Resort, a wonderful location surrounded by over 20 hectares of lush sea front gardens, overlooking a fabulous private beach of white sand.
- In this paradise, a real dream destination, we are served a tasty lunch, which gives way to an afternoon of perfect relaxation.
- After lunch, we remain guests of the resort, where we have free time to enjoy a break from celebrities, basking in the sun, swimming in the pool or in the crystal clear sea.
What you need to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early
- The excursion includes long stretches on foot, even on uneven surfaces, so it is not recommended for guests with mobility difficulties.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- You must remove footwear and wear socks to enter the Temple. Legs and shoulders must be covered.
- Umbrellas and sunbeds are not included.