ON A BOAT IN PARADISE
Relax, Designed for families, Culture & local gems , Less than 1 hour walking
Paradise Beach, never was a name so apt. A beach protected by high cliffs that is so isolated it can only be accessed by sea. You'll reach it on a traditional boat, sailing along the jagged, rocky coast of Paleokastritsa. Here you'll also see Pontikonissi, Ulysses' ship transformed into an island by Poseidon.
- Paleokastritsa Bay
- Paradise Beach
- Pontikonissi, Ulysses' ship
- Your boat trip begins on the jagged coast of Paleokastritsa, a region that overlooks a bay shaped like a clover leaf. Few houses and lots of nature, especially hills covered in woods and olive groves. A view that is sure to make a splash on your Instagram.
- If you want to show off a bit, you can take a picture of Pontikonissi from the boat and tell everyone that, according to legend, it is the ship sailed by Ulysses that was transformed into stone by Poseidon.
- And finally paradise: Paradise Beach, known as Chomi by the locals, is a white shingle beach sheltered by imposing cliffs. Among the rocks there are small caves and ravines which can all be explored either on foot or by swimming.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- Beach umbrellas and loungers not included.
- There are no facilities at Paradise Beach.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.