PORTAVENTURA : A WORLD OF UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
Designed for families, MyExploration, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell Let us get ready for a fun tour to discover PortAventura Park, one of the most famous amusement parks in Europe. A whirlwind of emotions including incredible theme areas and involving performances.
Good to know
- PortAventura and its main attractions
- We leave the port of Barcelona accompanied by our
escort and head for Tarragona where one
of the main tourist attractions in Europe, the PortAventura World Parks & Resort is located. The park is in a
very strategic location, close to Barcelona
and boasts an amusement Park and the
leading marine park in Europe, in
addition to four 4-star theme hotels and
a 5-star hotel.
- Today we have the wonderful opportunity to visit the
PortAventura Park. This incredible Park has 6 thematic areas, laid out with attention to the smallest details,
waiting to be discovered. With over 40
attractions, some of which are famous all over Europe, and 40 shows (numbers ranging from the
'Can Can' to Polynesian traditional dances), PortAventura Park is an unfathomable well of unique emotions for
all audiences. But that is not all, as there is also a wide range of
gastronomic specialities on offer and a variety of shops selling souvenirs and
arts and crafts products.
- We will be free to roam and have fun, selecting some
of the main attractions.
- At the end of our visit, we make our way back to our bus to return to the ship.
Good to know
- The journey to the park takes approximately one and a
- Long queues might form in front of single attractions, especially in summer.
excursion does not include a guide, but a local rep will accompany us on
the excursion and provide logistic information in English.