PANORAMIC DRIVE OF CADIZ
Sightseen, Culture & local gems, My Explorations, Less than 1 hour walking
This tour will allow us to see the cities sights of the city from our comfortable coach.
• Cádiz, Santo Domingo Church, Royal Prison,
• Roman Theatre
• Old city
• Plaza de Mina, Cádiz Museum
• Since the Discovery of America, Cadiz – the oldest inhabited city in Europe - has been a gateway to the New World and a bridge between Europe and Africa. Our tour today will allow us to see the cities sights of the city from our comfortable coach.
• Leaving the quay, we begin our panoramic tour driving to the Paseo Maritimo, which overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
• We continue our tour by reaching the city center to admire the Cathedral of Cadiz, Playa Caleta Beach and the castle of Santa Catalina, which dates from the 17th century.
• We drive back to the pier passing by the Town Hall built over two periods; the main neoclassical section in 1799, and the second section in 1861, which reflects the architectural style of old Cadiz during a historic period of great artistic splendor. Enjoy a photo stop and a short walking tour through the Populo Quarter till the Cathedral.
Good to know
- Spaces are limited. We recommend booking early.