THE CARIBBEAN ON TUERREDDA BEACH
Relax, MyExploration, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly
Who needs the Caribbean when you can spend a day on Tuerredda Beach, between Cape Spartivento and Cape Malfatano? White sand, turquoise water and kiosks equipped to provide all the comfort you desire. If you are worried the wind might spoil your party, don't worry: the Mediterranean vegetation and large sand dunes will prevent the mistral from disturbing your relaxation.
- Tuerredda Beach, between Cape Spartivento and Cape Malfatano
- A Caribbean beach in the middle of the Mediterranean: that's what you can expect at Tuerredda, a cove in the Teulada area, considered to be one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Sardinia. Bounded by Cape Spartivento and Cape Malfatano, this destination, which is also popular with resident islanders, is a real gem. You'll understand why before you even set foot on the beach when you see the thousand shades of blue appear along the SP71 highway which is renowned for its scenic views.
- As soon as you arrive, ask your local guide about the particular features of the place. Small heads-up: Tuerredda takes its name from the Spanish tower which is visible from the beach.
- From this moment onwards, you can enjoy the beach as you wish. Choose the waterfront you prefer, hire a canoe or pedalo and sail with your children to the islet just a few hundred meters from the shore. Don your mask and follow the many shoals of fish that inhabit it.
- Back on the shore, ice-cream and coffee at the kiosk are the ideal way to restore your energy before exploring the sand dunes or the Mediterranean scrub. Take it easy: you'll have all the time you need.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide assistance and information in Italian and English.
- Umbrellas and beach loungers not included.
- As this is a natural area, it may take a few minutes on foot to reach the restrooms.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.