BEACH DAY AT POETTO
Take the family to Poetto for a full day on Cagliari's beach, one of the best known beaches in Sardinia for you to enjoy as you prefer. White sand, a seafront promenade with everything you need and seaside activities are the ingredients for a memorable day.
- Poetto Beach, the locals' beach
- Devil's Saddle headland
- Beach day in Poetto: the 2020 Blue Flag beach, just a stone's throw from the city center.
- At 8 kilometers long, the beach stretches from the Devil's Saddle headland, “Sedd’e su Diaulu” in Sardinian, to the Margine Rosso area, a fashionable district which was once inhabited by the red fox, a native species.
- Here you'll have all the free time and all the space you need to play in the water, do some seashore activities and spend time together.
- On the seafront promenade you'll find bathing establishments with bars, restaurants and water sports to suit all tastes: diving or sailing schools, plus canoes and SUP boards to hire. And to round off the day, don't miss a walk to the small marina of Marina Piccola.
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.
- During the tour, a local guide will provide assistance and information in Italian and English.
- Water sports not included.
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.