SIGHTSEEING TOUR AND TIME OUT ON BOCA CHICA BEACH
A sightseeing tour to some of the loveliest spots in Santo Domingo and to relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, where the blue of the sea embraces the whiteness of the sand in the shade of towering palm trees.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour of the city and coastline
- Columbus Lighthouse
- Cuevas de Los Tres Ojos
- Boca Chica Beach
- Welcome drink
What we will do
- We leave the Port of Santo Domingo by coach heading east on a sightseeing tour through the city and along the east coast, accompanied by explanations from our guide.
- We can admire numerous sites of great interest such as the Columbus Lighthouse, and the surprising Cuevas de Los Tres Ojos (Caves of the Three Eyes) a series of large natural caves dotted with freshwater lagoons, including a mysterious sulphurous lake, which is said to be bottomless.
- We finally come to the famous Boca Chica beach considered 'the largest natural pool in the Caribbean' by virtue of its calm, shallow waters, enclosed by a large coral reef, suitable for children and anyone who loves taking long swims.
- Upon arrival we are offered a delicious welcome drink. Also, the beach is well organised with bars and restaurants where we can buy snacks and drinks to brighten our stay.
- The beach is a Caribbean paradise that we can enjoy how we like, either by relaxing under the palm trees that dot the beach, or by diving into the sea and exploring the coral reef.
What you need to know
- Space is limited, so be sure to book early.
- There will not be a guide on the excursion.