ALL THE WORLD'S OCEANS IN THE GENOA AQUARIUM
Every fish in the world can be found at the Genoa Aquarium, the largest in Italy, delighting young and old with sharks, seals, dolphins and coral of every kind. Then a boat trip to provide a unique view of the city and its port from the sea.
- Genoa Aquarium
- Ancient Port: boat trip
- Arriving by boat will provide a perfect view of many characteristic features of Genoa, including the Sopraelevata, a busy road junction suspended above the noble palaces that surround the biggest historic city center in Europe.
- The Porto Antico area is an urban area restored to mark the 1982 celebrations of Columbus and is one of the city's routes out to sea. With restaurants, bars, swimming pools, museums, sports and play areas, it also provides moorings for yachts and private boats.
- This is also the site of the Genoa Aquarium, which, with its ten thousand square meters and 71 tanks, provides a real tour of the world's oceans, including steely-eyed sharks and multicolored tropical fish. And also dolphins, seals, penguins, amphibians and sponges, jellyfish and natural corals. There are also touch pools where you can stroke some speciments of ray.
- Then board the boat again for a final farewell to the city of the sea.
Good to know
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions to protect your health and to comply with regulations and the safety protocol.