TREASURE HUNT AMONG THE TRULLI
Designed for families, Culture & local gems , MyExploration, Less than 1 hour walking, Family friendly, 52
Prepare to discover the treasure of the trulli with your crew in Alberobello. Your children will be too busy having fun to notice that this trip is also educational. You'll learn all about local traditions with craftsmen and women in traditional costume. Next it's time for a cooking class with orecchiette pasta and a taste of almond intorchiata cookies.
- Trulli of Alberobello: treasure hunt, preparation of orecchiette, craft demonstration, local product tasting
- The fun starts on the bus: your children can get into the spirit of the trip with an interactive program full of themed games and illustrations. Challenge other family members to see who knows more about the trulli.
- In Alberobello, exploration becomes a game: you'll all be involved in a lively treasure hunt among the trulli. Clue after clue, your children will have fun discovering the real secret of these iconic little Apulian houses.
- But it doesn't end there: the local craftsmen, wearing traditional costume, will take you on a real journey through time, through the traditions of the town, with live demonstrations. By the end, the children will have learned how to make bracelets with olive stones or whistles from peach stones.
- Orecchiette pasta is also part of the Apulian tradition. Have you ever wondered how they are made? You'll be shown by a local housewife, who will reveal all the secrets of preparing this typical home made pasta.
- By now your children will be telling you they're hungry: no problem! You have some savory taralli and almond intorchiata, a traditional cookie, to look forward to. There's one to suit every taste.
Good to know
- Excursion for families with children between 6 and 12 years old