TRANSFER TO KALAFATI BEACH
Panorama, PasseparTour, Beach
An unmissable opportunity to spend a couple of hours relaxing on a dream-like beach, suitable for families and those wishing to spend a wonderful day far from the bustle of the city, to be one-to-one with the sea, with a selection of all the modern beach amenities.
What we will see
- Breathtaking views at the centre of the island
- Kalafati Beach
- Gold sand and crystal-clear waters
What we will do
- We will leave the port and by coach head south, towards the magical centre of the island,which bestows breathtaking views which cover from one of Mykonos's coastlines to the other.
- We will arrive at the day's destination: the beautiful beach of Kalafati, one of the most famous not just on the island but the entire Cyclades archipelago.
- The light golden sand, skimmed by the crystal clear waters of the Aegean Sea, boasting a kaleidoscope of colour ranging from blue to turquoise, where you just cannot say no to relaxation.
- We can lie lazily in the sun on sunloungers, read under the typical bamboo parasols or enjoy the shelter in the large shady area found just behind the beach.
- Kalafati offers a variety of equipment for water sports (not included in the price). For those who wish to, they can use this opportunity to make their visit to this paradise beach even more thrilling.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- There are various nudist beaches on the island (clothes optional).
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local guide will provide assistance on the beach in English.
- Water sports are not included in the price of the excursion.
- Not included: cost of sun loungers and parasols.