TRANSFER TO BEAU VALLON BEACH
PasseparTour, Beach, Drink included
A relaxing break at the most famous beach on Mahé, where the dream of living in a tropical paradise will become a reality. A short tour of the centre of Victoria and a journey along the panoramic road that takes us to the ship complete this wonderful experience.
What we will see
- Centre of Victoria
- Beau Vallon beach
- Relaxation, swimming
- Return along the North East Point Road
What we will do
- On leaving the ship, we board a coach and head west.
- We cross the centre of Victoria, one of the smallest capitals in the world, where we can admire the main buildings of the city such as the National Library, the Conference Centre and the Parliament Building.
- Having left the city, we head for our destination: the Beau Vallon beach, the most famous in the Seychelles.
- The setting is heavenly: fine, golden sand, wild, rough granite rocks scattered here and there, contrasting with the blue of the sea and the emerald green of the vegetation.
- We'll spend a few hours of wonderful relaxation in this incredible atmosphere, stretching out on the sand, basking in the sunshine in total peace.
- The Beau Vallon beach is surrounded by a magnificent coral reef which, together with the beautifully transparent water, is perfect for snorkelling and diving enthusiasts.
- Furthermore, the beach has refreshments areas and bars where we can purchase snacks and drinks during our time in this tropical paradise.
- On our return journey, we'll travel by coach along the North East Point Road towards Victoria, enjoying the enchanting views over the coast of Mahé one last time.
What you need to know
- We recommend bringing insect repellent.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- The beach is not equipped with sun-loungers, deckchairs or beach umbrellas.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.