OLIVE GROVES, ART AND VINEYARDS
Green-pass required, Culture & local gems , Less than 1 hour walking, 52
When we talk about ...an intoxicating tour, this is what we mean: from Dolianova to Serdiana, in southern Sardinia, discover one of the region's most famous wine-making regions. You'll also visit a well-known winery for a taste of some premium white and red wines.
- Dolianova: vineyards, olive groves
- Church of San Pantaleo
- Ancient mill
- Argiolas winery with tasting of Sardinian products and local wines
- Serdiana: sightseeing tour of the village and on to the winery located in the old town
- Travel by bus to Dolianova, an area rich in olive groves. A trip to the ancient mill, where the oil from this area was once produced, is not to be missed.
- Another essential stop is the baptismal font in the church of San Pantaleo, dating back to the 12th-13th century.
- From oil to wine, with a visit to the Argiolas winery in Serdiana. The most famous and award-winning Sardinian wines are produced here. A guided tour will take you into the cellars and underground tunnels where wines like Cannonau and Vermentino are stored. Should we perhaps try some of these wines now? Absolutely! Served with some Sardinian pecorino cheese and carasau bread.
Good to know
- This is one of the most popular excursions so book early.