THE BEST OF 'CINQUE TERRE' AND PORTOVENERE - with lunch
Panorama, Nature, Fun, 2
A magical excursion to admire the small fishing villages of the Cinque Terre from the sea, a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will visit two of the area's most beautiful towns, Monterosso and Vernazza, as well as Portovenere the 'pearl of the Gulf of Poets', which, with its charming coloured houses and the romantic church of San Pietro overlooking the sea, captivated famous writers such as Byron and Shelley.
- Boat trip
- Cinque Terre Park from the sea
- Monterosso, lunch in a typical restaurant, free time
- Porto Venere, church of San Pietro, free time
- We will weigh anchor from the port of La Spezia aboard a boat for Monterosso. En route, we will be able to admire the breathtaking landscape and the typical terraces used for growing grapes to produce the famous local wine Sciacchetrà.
- We will arrive in Monterosso, the largest of the five towns that make up the Cinque Terre. Lunch will be waiting for us in a typical restaurant in the village, after which we will be able to enjoy some free time before boarding our boat for Vernazza. Once arrived the guide will give us some information about the town and will show us the most beautiful spots of this famous village before giving us some free time.
- We will proceed then toward Porto Venere, the smallest town in the province of La Spezia. One of its symbols is the church of San Pietro, built in the Genoese Gothic style and perched on a rock on the promontory overlooking the Strait of Porto Venere. Our guide will provide us with general information. We will have the opportunity to enjoy some free time to stroll around the village, before boarding our boat back to La Spezia.
Good to know
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- In winter or in the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour will be replaced with the 1488 tour, which includes the use of buses and trains. Due to the different types of vehicles, the duration of the tour will be less due to the different transfer durations. In addition, a change will be made in the program, replacing the stop in Portovenere with a stop in Riomaggiore.