TRANSFER TO PLAYA DE LA BARROSA
This excursion will take us to Playa de la Barrosa, one of the most famous and beautiful beaches on the Andalusian coast. We will have free time available to enjoy this location that has it all: vast stretches of fine sand, crystal-clear waters and coastal dunes, behind which we can find modern facilities that will make our stay more comfortable.
- Playa de la Barrosa
- Novo Sancti Petri
- We will leave the port and head to the destination of our excursion: Playa de la Barrosa, a fine white sand coastline that extends for 8 km from the town of Sancti Petri to Torre del Puerco, a coastal fortification built in the 19th century.
- The unspoilt stretch of sand, protected by dunes and small bushes, is the perfect place to enjoy the sun and sea in complete freedom. The vast spaces and enticing waters ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay.
- The developed seafront offers all the essential services: bars, restaurants and tourist facilities such as showers and toilets. The surrounding area is lush and green with pine trees, a protected species that is also protected in the urban plans.
- Just behind the beach, the main road runs parallel to it and leads to Novo Sancti Petri. There are also bars, restaurants and a number of shops there. We can take the opportunity to try a seafood dish, a local speciality.
Good to know
- This excursion includes a guide.
- Sun beds and parasols are not included.
- The beach can easily be accessed by people with mobility problems.?