ROME AS YOU LIKE IT
PasseparTour, Packed lunch
Explore Rome however you prefer. The city center awaits you with world-famous squares and monuments, large boutiques, traditional trattorias. Centuries of history for you to retrace at your leisure: you have the whole day to enjoy it.
- Rome city center, with its main streets, monuments, churches and piazzas
- Restaurants, cafés and designer stores
- Spend an entire day in the eternal city, guided by your curiosity and your passions. We'll provide you with all the useful information and a map and you'll be free to explore a city that brings together centuries of art, fashion, cuisine and culture.
- Rome's city center is an open air history book. Every step of the way you'll find evidence of people and events that have made it “caput mundi”, from the pagan Roman times to the long earthly reign of the Popes until the present day.
- Visit unique buildings such as the Colosseum, the Ara Pacis, the Vittoriano, the Pantheon and Castel Sant’Angelo. Test your nerve at the Bocca della Verità (mouth of truth) in front of the church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin.
- Freshen up your make-up or your look in the Tridente area, with its big brand boutiques: via dei Condotti, via Borgognona, via Frattina and the area around the Spanish Steps.
- But Rome is also about flavor: stop off in a trattoria and ask the chef for a carbonara, pasta with cacio e pepe (literally cheese and pepper) or coda alla vaccinara (oxtail stew) and puntarelle (chicory sprouts).
- In the late afternoon, our local guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point to return to the ship.
Good to know
- During the tour, a local guide will provide you with assistance and information.
- The bus journey from the port to Rome takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Slight changes may be made to itineraries and the length of excursions in order to safeguard your health and comply with regulations and the safety protocol.