BARCELONA ON YOUR OWN
Barcelona needs no presentation: it is simply magnificent, lively and colourful. Let us discover the amazing capital of Catalonia in absolute freedom to find our own way if entering into the spirit of a city that truly has something to please everyone.
- All the most interesting places... To each their own!
- We reach Barcelona, the magnificent capital of Catalonia and among the most visited and loved destinations in the world.
- Walking along its streets and squares, we discover a city that is ancient and modern at the same time, where the greatest examples of Catalan Gothic are juxtaposed to spectacular expressions of Modernism.
- Barcelona is a diverse city offering attractions and sights for everyone: museums filled with priceless treasures, prestigious symbols of global sports, streets brimming with people, shops, bars and restaurants.
- We have the whole day to see, visit, buy and enjoy everything Barcelona has to offer, however we prefer.
Good to know
- On Sundays and holidays most of shops are closed except souvenirs shops & Maremagnum shopping mall. Tour offered with English/Spanish escort for the transfer, not a guided tour.
- Drop Off point at Barcelona will be at Plaza Catalunya