KAYAK EXCURSION ALONG THE FJORD
Active & adventurous, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell Sitting in our kayak, we discover Ísafjörður paddling among steep mountains while nature provides magnificent scenery made up of enchanting views and unexpected encounters with wild animals.
Good to know
- Kayak excursion
- Panoramic views
- Sea birds
- We start our kayak excursion in the place assigned to us and paddle towards adventure.
- Let us explore the waters of Ísafjörður, the stretch of sea overlooked by the town of the same name, and admire the magnificent scenery on show thanks to the slow progress of our kayaks.
- The Western fjords are popular for kayak excursions as they provide excursions for all levels. Nature is always the absolute protagonist where towering snow-capped peaks contrast with infinite shades of green, tranquil blue waters and small clusters of houses dotting the border between land and sea.
- Along the way, we also get the chance to observe many diverse wild animals such as the sea birds populating the banks.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Minimum age: 12 years (12-16 year old guests must be accompanied by an adult).