SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF THE BEACHES NORTH OF SYDNEY WITH VISIT TO TARONGA ZOO
Panorama, Nature, 2
In a nutshell
Good to know
An extraordinary sightseeing tour of the beaches north of Sydney with a final stop at the amazing Taronga Zoo.
- Palm Beach
- Barrenjoey Head
- Boathouse café, crystal-clear Pacific waters, Pittwater
- Newport, Dee Why and Curl Curl
- Manly Beach
- Taronga Zoo and lunch
- We leave the port behind us and head towards Palm Beach, the northernmost beach famous for its evocative Barrenjoey Head, named after the old lighthouse. We have enough free time to stroll, take in the lush wild vegetation, sip a coffee at the Boathouse (not included) and admire the crystal-clear Pacific waters and peaceful beauty of Pittwater, a true paradise for yachtsmen.
- We board our coach and head East along beaches such as Newport, Dee Why and Curl Curl, which provide breath-taking views of the Australian coast as well as a unique perspective of the country’s everyday life.
- Our next stop is Manly Beach, one of the most popular among surfers, visitors and locals because of its natural beauty as well as its many entertainment activities.
- After a short stop to take photos, we reach Taronga Zoo, where we can spend the afternoon observing over 4000 animal species, including native, rare or endangered animals.
- We lunch at one of the three refreshment stands available, all with views of the port of Sydney, and spend our free time visiting the zoo.
Good to know
We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.