A DAY DEDICATED TO RELAX: VISIT TO CALIFORNIA LIGHTHOUSE AND DAY AT THE BEACH
Relax, My Explorations, Passepartour, Less than 1 hour walking
A relaxing day to discover the coast of Aruba, the island with the highest number of sunny days in all the Caribbean. Accompanied by the enchanting sea breeze we savour a lovely day at the beach enjoying the crystal-clear see and fine white sand.
- California Lighthouse
- Day at the beach
- Aboard a typical open-top bus, we head towards the California Lighthouse accompanied by good music and lovely coastal views.
- The stone lighthouse is named after US ship California, which sunk two years after being built in 1910. The platform overlooking the sea offers amazing views of the ocean.
- We stop to take a few pictures and enjoy the view looking out over the amazing beaches, between hotels and German shipwrecks, before getting back on the coach and heading towards the fantastic Aruba beaches.
- Aruba is the island with one of the highest number of sunny days in all the Caribbean. Its white sandy beaches and turquoise waters are a delight for the eyes and are perfect to relax on. We enjoy two and a half hours of relaxation on the loungers.
- After spending one day at the beach caressed by the gentle and refreshing breeze of the Caribbean Sea, we head back to the ship aboard our colourful Banana Bus.
Good to know
- Do not forget to bring a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.