JEEP ADVENTURE TO DISCOVER ARUBA'S HIDDEN PARADISES
Panorama, Beach, Drink included
A Jeep tour to discover the most authentic places in Aruba. The “gold island” unveils rocky natural landscapes of staggering beauty.
What we will see
- Casibari Rock Formations
- Natural Pool in the Arikok National Park.
What we will do
- Be ready to discover the real side of Aruba with this fascinating group tour off the beaten tracks in the great outdoors.
- Our expert guides take us to the most enchanting parts of the island of Aruba on tiger-painted Land Rovers to explore places inaccessible to other tours.
- We visit the Casibari Rock Formations and our fearless adventure on the island’s secondary roads will be repaid by amazing unspoilt views.
- We also get the chance to swim and snorkel in the Natural Pool, located in a tranquil and picturesque corner of the Arikok National Park.
- On a desert stretch of the coast, volcanic rock encircles a small depression creating a tranquil pool. The surrounding area, one of the most rugged in Aruba, gives us the feeling of having “discovered” a truly obscure part of the world.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local courier will provide general information in English.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with neck or back problems and pregnant women.
- Minimum age: 7 years.