DISCOVER BORA BORA BY LAND AND SEA
Panorama, Nature, Beach, Meal included
Bora Bora is synonymous with crystal-clear waters and much more - thanks to this excursion, we have the chance to discover the amazing views of the inland lagoon and islets. After lunch, the sea awaits us with a host of surprises.
What we will see
- 4x4 excursion
- Vaitape village
- Lunch at the Bloody Mary's restaurant
- Snorkelling with sharks and rays
What we will do
- We set off to discover the island on a 4x4 Jeep on mountain roads leading to various viewpoints from where we will enjoy views of the lagoon, as far as the village of Vaitape, the main centre in Bora Bora. The cannons and trenches are a testimony to the passage of the US army during the Second World War.
- For lunch, we move to the famous and characteristic Bloody Mary’s restaurant and then continue on the second part of our excursion, off the lagoon of Bora Bora, where we can explore the colourful seabed and snorkel among sharks, rays and various other fish. * The order of the visits can vary according to traffic and weather conditions.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Guides available in English and French.
- The itinerary may be subject to change depending on the traffic conditions and weather conditions.
- Snorkelling equipment included (only mask and snorkel).