VISIT TO TOBAGO WITH A FOLKLORE SHOW
Let’s discover the amazing beaches that made Tobago famous as well as the curiosities and hidden sides of this island, finishing with a fun folklore show.
What we will see
- Store Bay
- Mount Irvine
- Mystery Tombstone
- Fort James
- Fort King George
What we will do
- We start our excursion at Store Bay, where the island’s most famous beaches are located.
- We then cross the Mount Irvine area, perfect to enjoy a wonderful panoramic view of the Caribbean sea and take a few pictures before visiting the Mystery Tombstone with its cryptic inscription and Fort James.
- Our tour continues with Fort King George, dating back to the 18th century, and the Tobago Museum inside.
- We then move on to the Canaan Community Centre, where we attend an authentic folklore show after a lovely welcome drink. We head back to the port at the end of the show.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The excursion will be conducted in English.