THE BEST OF CORDOBA
Sightseen, Culture & local gems, From 1 to 3 hours walking, 50
An excursion designed to admire the most beautiful sights in Cordoba and discover the artistic and cultural heritage left by the populations who settled on its fertile rich soils.
- Cordoba city centre
- Great Mosque
- Jewish quarter and synagogue
- Traditional lunch at a local restaurant
- We leave the city of Málaga and after a journey of about two hours we will arrive in Cordoba.
- Accompanied by a local guide, we venture on a walk to discover the picturesque streets of the city centre.
- Our first stop is the Great Mosque of Córdoba, now a Christian cathedral and one of the main expressions of Arabic-Islamic art and of Andalusian Renaissance architecture declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- We continue towards the Jewish quarter, one of the most evocative in the city with its cobbled alleyways, typical Andalusian white houses, historical buildings and religious monuments.
- We visit the synagogue, the only one in Andalusia to survive the 15th-century expulsion of the Jews. Built in 1350, it no longer serves as a place of worship but remains an important historical monument and symbol of the modern Spanish Jewish community.
- We have lunch in one of the typical restaurants to savour local flavours.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.