WALKING AROUND ALICANTE
A day to discover the pearl of the Costa Blanca - lively Alicante, with its architectural and scenic wonders.
What we will see
- Alicante, city centre
- Co-cathedral of St. Nicholas of Bari
- City Hall
- Santa Barbara castle
What we will do
- Our tour starts from Cartagena and heads towards Alicante, a city nestled among the mountains and sea in the Province of Valencia.
- While walking along the alleyways in the centre of this charming city of Costa Blanca, we will admire its historical and architectural beauties such as the Co-cathedral dedicated to St. Nicholas of Bari, a wonderful example of Spanish Baroque, and the City Hall dating back to the 18th century, with its two 41-metre towers that dominate the city.
- After visiting the city centre, we will continue to Santa Barbara castle, a Medieval fortress perched on mount Benacantil 166 metres above sea level offering a lovely view of the city, monuments and coast from its bastions.
- One last look at magnificent Alicante and its deep blue sea before heading back to Cartagena.
What you need to know
Space is limited, so please reserve early.