EXPERIENCE - A WALK AROUND THE TOWN OF SIRINCE
In a nutshell
Good to know
An excursion for those who wish to move away from the tourist routes and get to know a characteristic rural town. Sirince will welcome us with all its natural simplicity.
- Wine tasting
- An excursion dedicated to guests looking for places away from the tourist trails. Our bus will take us to Sirince, a lovely town of only 600 inhabitants in the region adjacent to the Aegean Sea.
- This ancient Greek village is located 8 km from Selcuk 350 metres above sea level. The town is perched on a hill and is criss-crossed by characteristic lanes and dotted by picturesque stone houses with red roof tiles.
- Sirince is surrounded by hills covered mainly in peach orchards, vineyards and olive groves, while the highest mountains are covered in pine forests.
- We will remain enchanted by this rural view made up of orchards, meadows, fields and forest that seems to have remained unchanged in time.
- Agriculture is the main economic activity of the town, which produces wine, olive oil and the best peaches in Turkey.
- During our visit to Sirince, we will take part in a tasting session of typical home-made fruit-flavoured wines and we will also have time to explore the village and do some shopping.
Good to know
Space is limited, so please reserve early.