DISCOVER RIGA, THE CITY OF ART NOUVEAU, ON BOARD A 1901 TRAM
In a nutshell This tour will offer us a highly unusual experience: we will board a typical retro tram from 1901 and discover the Latvian capital's magnificent Art Nouveau monuments.
Good to know
- The Streets of Riga, Meierovica Boulevard and Aspazijas Boulevard
- National Opera
- Freedom Monument
- Old Town
- Basteja Hill
- National Theatre
- Parks and wooden architecture of the left side of the river
- For this excursion, we will board a typical retro tram from 1901 and travel across the city, admiring Riga's most beautiful streets, for example Meierovica Boulevard and Aspazijas Boulevard.
- We will take full advantage of a magnificent view of the National Opera, the Freedom Monument, the Old Town, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Basteja hill and the National Theatre.
- Our unusual mode of transport will be a small vehicle that contrasts with the modern urban environment and stands out with its Art Nouveau design.
- Continuing through the historic centre, we will admire Riga's most important monuments dating back to over 800 years ago,which make this Latvian capital one of the most beautiful Baltic cities.
Good to know
excursion involves walking on uneven ground, it is therefore recommended
to wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.