PADDLE SURFING AT SUNSET IN THE CRYSTAL-CLEAR WATERS OF IBIZA
Nature, Beach, Fun
Paddling on our surf board is a relaxing activity that will give us the chance to admire some of the most beautiful parts of Ibiza’s coastline. Standing up over the water, this tour will show us the sun plunging into the sea from a new and original perspective!
What we will see
- Playa d'en Bossa beach
- Stand Up Paddle at sunset
What we will do
- Our transfer will take us to Playa d'en Bossa, the most famous and longest beach on the island: this stretch of soft white sand is 3 km long and boasts a truly unique atmosphere.
- After a short briefing from our certified instructor, we can climb onto our SUP (Stand Up Paddle) boards. We will glide along the island’s coastline, dotted with hundreds of watchtowers built by the inhabitants to protect themselves from pirate attacks. One example is the Sa Sal Rossa watchtower, which we will admire as we cut through the waves.
- Finally, we will return to Playa d'en Bossa for a well-earned rest or perhaps a final dip in the waters that the sun is now painting orange.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- This excursion does not include a guide, but we will have the assistance of a local rep.