PALMA IN A CLICK
Panorama, PasseparTour, Adagio Tour, Culture
Do you love sharing your experiences or are you wanting to make your followers a little envious? This excursion is for you. Become a photographer for an hour and post your best snapshots using the hashtag #costagrammer. And don't forget to tag @costacruisesofficial.
- Bellver Castle: external visit
- Paseo Marítimo, Jaime III, Paseo del Borne, Parque del Mar: panoramic view
- Cathedral of Santa María de Palma de Mallorca: external visit
- Old Palma and Town Hall: external visit
- La Lonja: external visit
- The tour starts on the seafront, with a view of the port and the city skyline in the background.
- Proceed to Bellver Castle, an example of Majorcan Gothic architecture and the only circular plan fortress in Spain. Its raised position will tempt you with a unique view of Palma Bay: can you fit it all into one picture?
- The panoramic route continues along the Paseo Maritimo, between historic buildings and luxury yachts, Avenida Jaime III and Paseo del Borne.
- Cross the Parque del Mar, where the saltwater lake reflects your next destination: the Cathedral of Santa Maria, renovated by Gaudí in the early 1900s. Aim your lens at the great Ojo del Gótico rose window, one of the biggest ever created in the Gothic style.
- Your gallery won't be complete without a few glimpses of Old Palma, including the Town Hall, craft shops and cafés.
- Before returning to the ship, take a final snapshot of the Lonja, the former fish market now converted into a contemporary art museum. Don't be amazed if your social media accounts get lots of likes.
Good to know
- The “No Barriers Tour” is a collaboration between the Costa Cruises Foundation and the Italian Multiple Sclerosis Association (AISM) in order to offer “slower” excursions and itineraries with fewer obstructions. The “No Barriers Tour” on this excursion is available exclusively on Costa Smeralda and Costa Firenze.
- If you are a wheelchair user, the “No Barriers Tour” must be booked through your cruise contact.
- This excursion is suitable if you have minor mobility impairment and can walk unassisted for short distances. If you are a wheelchair user, the presence of a companion not provided by the ship is required. Most of our operators require wheelchairs to be foldable. However, in some ports there may not be enough space to accommodate wheelchairs on the bus. Please therefore inform the on-board excursions office manager immediately after boarding to immediately reserve your seat on the bus before the tour starts.