KAYAK AND SNORKELLING
After a 30 minutes bus ride along the west coast of Dominica you will reach Salisbury, where the kayaks are waiting. You will be welcomed and receive a safety brief and a kayaking lesson. You will kayak across the bay to a small sandy/pebble beach, where you will put on your mask and flippers and have fun snorkelling. Expect to see a myriad of sea life! After the snorkeling in the clear blue waters, you will re-board your kayaks to return to Salisbury, where you will take your bus to return back to Roseau.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not feature a guide.
- Guests must be in good physical condition and good swimmers in order to participate in this tour.
- Please wear your swimsuit under t-shirt/shorts before departing from the ship.
- 2 man kayaks are being used.
- During the tour in kayak and the snorkeling it is compulsory to wear a life vest.
- Do not bring video cameras or still cameras; disposable waterproof cameras are suggested.