Angra dos Reis
SAILING BETWEEN THE ANGRA DOS REIS ISLANDS BY BARQUETINE
Naturalistisk tur, Badning
We explore the wonderful Angra dos Reis islands aboard a fantastic barquetine for an enjoyable day that leaves us with unforgettable memories of these heavenly places.
What we will see
- Barquetine tour
- Cataguases island
- Botinas island
- Gipoia island
What we will do
- In Santa Luzia, we board a fantastic barquetine with bar service and restrooms, where we are entertained by typical music and can enjoy fresh tropical fruit while preparing ourselves to discover some amazing islands.
- The first stop is the picturesque Cataguases island, surrounded by dreamy small white sandy beaches. We disembark directly into the water to take a dip and admire the lovely beaches.
- We then continue towards the Botinas islands. We cannot disembark because of the dangerous currents, but we can take fantastic photos of their rare and uniquely beautiful scenery.
- From here, we continue to Gipoia island and from the harbour we reach a small yet splendid beach with refreshments.
- After a relaxing break on the beach and a few dips in the sea, we head back to Santa Luzia and to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The itinerary may be subject to change depending on weather conditions or for safety reasons.
- This excursion does not include a guide.