St. Cruz de Tenerife
TREKKING IN LAS CANADAS DEL TEIDE NATIONAL PARK
Sightseen, Less than 1 hour walking
In a nutshell A trip providing a feast for the eyes and reinvigoration for the mind, trekking amongst pines and eucalyptus, mountains and volcanic landscapes all boasting exceptional shades of colour, all within the magnificent Las Cañadas del Teide National Park.
Good to know
- La Esperanza Forest
- Las Cañadas del Teide National Park and Mount Teide
- Los Roques de García
- We will leave the port by coach and arrive at La Esperanza Forest, where a magnificent pine reserve awaits, inside which we will also discover a eucalyptus plantation. From here, it is already possible to glimpse an attractive view of Mount Teide.
- We then head towards a magical area characterised by alternating colour hues to arrive at the Las Cañadas del Teide National Park, which presently covers an area of 18,990 hectares and which includes the volcanic crater from where the majestic Mount Teide emerges, the highest summit in Spain (3,718 metres).
- After admiring the various lava formations and enjoying the impressive views, our trip concludes in Los Roques de García, within the grounds of the Hotel Parador Nacional, from where we will then return to the ship.
Good to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information in English or Spanish will be provided by a local escort during the trip.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.