EXPERIENCE TOUR – A DAY ON ILE DES DEUX COCOS
Giro turistico, Naturalistisk tur, Badning, Meal included
A day in paradise, far from civilisation and far from reality, enjoying attentive service while we take in the blue sea and heavenly atmosphere of this tropical island.
What we will see
- Ile des Deux Cocos
- Snorkelling or trip on a glass-bottomed boat
- Relaxing on the beach and swimming in the crystal-clear sea
- Lunch of typical local dishes
What we will do
- Right in the heart of the Blue Bay Marine Park on the south-eastern coast of Mauritius, the majestic Ile des Deux Cocos rises up from the crystal-clear ocean and welcomes us to its paradise.
- After a short journey we arrive at this private island where the extraordinary beauty of the natural surroundings and five-star service will make our stay unforgettable.
- The island offers us a unique experience: snorkelling among the coral and a multitude of tropical fish or admiring the spectacular nature while comfortably seated in a glass-bottomed boat.
- Dry land also offers a wealth of activities: we can relax on the beach or stroll along the paths that lead into the island's dense vegetation.
- Crowning this incredible experience, we'll enjoy a typical lunch served directly on the island, to sample some traditional local dishes.
What you need to know
- Don't forget a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.
- Spaces are limited, so please reserve early.
- Bringing a mosquito-repellent is recommended.
- The means of transportation may vary and are of local standard; some may not have air conditioning.
- The tour order may vary.
- Snorkeling equipment is not included in the tour.
- Swimming and snorkeling will be weather permitting.
- Restaurants and toilets may be of a local standard.
- Timings to and from the location and difference in vessel could vary due to maritime traffic.
- There are a limited number of English speaking guides; if unavailable excursions will be led in French.
- The ride on the boat could be subject to change or modification due to the traffic in the port.
- The type of boat can be changed without notice.