Keyword: total freedom! All the treasures and great monuments of Muscat are within reach by taking advantage of this hop-on hop-off coach excursion thanks to which you can admire unmissable gems such as the opulent Al Alam Palace.
What we will see
- Tour of Muscat in a double-decker bus
What we will do
- We board a comfortable double-decker coach: the first level is fully air-conditioned and its wide windows offer lovely views of the city while the second level is open-top and makes us feel at one with the scenery passing before our eyes.
- There are numerous “hop-on, hop-off” stops where we can get on and off as we please and choose what sights to see each time. Coaches on our itinerary pass at regular intervals so we can hop back on whenever we want to continue our discovery of Muscat.
- While comfortably seated on the coach, we can listen to the interesting audioguides (available in 6 different languages) providing information on the monuments and sights that can be admired on the way.
- One of the unmissable stops of the tour is without doubt the opulent Al-Alam Palace, with its richly decorated blue and gold columns, arches, maiolica tiles and carvings, which are truly fit for a sultan. Indeed, all of the gems of the Oman capital are within easy reach on this tour!
What you need to know
- We recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Clothing that is appropriate for the places of worship is compulsory to enter the mosque. In particular, avoid wearing shorts or leggings; sleeveless, tight-fitting or see-through garments. Trousers and skirts must cover the ankles, ladies must cover their heads with a shawl or scarf.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Headphones are available on the coach.
- Free Wifi is available on all buses.