EXPERIENCE - DESERT SAFARI BY JEEP AND CAMEL
Panorama, Nature, Fun, 6
In a nutshell
Good to know
Crossing sand dunes on the back of a camel and tasting a traditional coffee soaking up the Bedouin culture: discover the most ancient tradition of Abu Dhabi.
- Desert dunes
- Bedouin village, oasis
- Traditional Bedouin coffee tasting
- Our journey to discover the ancient Bedouin civilisation, begins with a camel ride across the sandy dunes of the desert .
- Our exploration of the lands that have belonged to the Bedouin for centuries will completely immerse us in the very heart of this culture.
- We stop at a village nestling in an oasis, where we will be able to sip authentic, traditional coffee accompanied by delicious dates.
- We will have time to rest before our return to the city.
Good to know
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. A local escort will provide general information in English.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Children under the age of 4 cannot participate in the excursion.
- Pregnant women or guests with back problems are not allowed on this excursion.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- The capacity of each jeep is 4-6 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- This excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility problems.